Friday, March 27, 2009

Do we have an issue with bullying?

Are there cases of bullying at school? If so, we need to correct this. Let's talk about it, and find solutions to the problem.
How does a bully bully? And what ideas do you have to solve the problem?

These posts will earn extra credit through Monday.

5 comments:

Morgan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Morgan said...

At this school, I don't think there are any bullies who would physically hurt anyone. However, some people use their words to bully others. I don't think anything could prevent a bully from bullying at this school. But like I said before, it's not THAT big of a problem.

Anonymous said...

i dont think there are any bullies at school i mean there are people who dont rely get along with one another but i mean c'mon its highschool not everybody is gona love everyone

Anonymous said...

there is plenty of bullying at any scool. people need to take a stand 4 themselves

Anonymous said...

There are always people who don't get along and never will. For the most part there really isnt a bully problem.

-elieeee