Sunday, January 11, 2009

Lost & Found

You are walking along the street, in a parking lot, a mall or another public place and stumble upon each of the following items. What do you do with each of them? ANSWER HONESTLY! Please also answer for each item on their own account, and respond only within your blog. (This is not the time to write, "Same as so and so.")

A quarter?
A hat?
A set of keys?
A 20$ bill?
A necklace?
A photograph?

If you have anything that you would like to add to the list, please add it at the end of your comment. Those who post afterward will have the opportunity to 'find your item' as well.

(The second post this week will be based off of classwork from early this week.)

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

With a quarter i would just leave it there.

A hat i would return it to the owner (if i found it) or to the nearest store.

A set of keys... This should be fun... i would take a key that i think would be useful but otherwise return it.

20 Bucks is mine.

A necklace... return it unless its very special

photograph i would return it.

stuart said...

a quarter i would pick up

a hat i would try to return but leave it there if i couldn't find the owner

a set of keys i would give to some official at the store

course im keepn the 20, even if i wanted to return it, the person would i ask would always say yes thats mine

a neclkace same as keys

photograph i would try to return

aaron said...

A quarter-pick it up

A hat- if it a nice hat, keep it, ugly hat, leave it

A set of keys- give it to security

A 20$ bill- keep it

A necklace-put it in the lost and found or give it to security

A photograph-leave it on the ground

PoliticallyIncorrectScholar said...

Quarter-Pick up

Hat-I would ask around to see if the hat belonged to anyone nearby.

Keys-If I were in a store, I would turn it into lost and found. IF in a parking lot, I would probably ask if anyone was missing any keys.

20 bucks-Impossible to return, so I probably would keep it.

Necklace-Send to lost and found or probably keep it.

Photograph- I would make a quick run to see if it belonged to anyone. If unsuccessful-then I would keep it.

Anonymous said...

Well a quarter id pick it up

Hat id be like ummm grossss someones head has been on that thing

set of keys id try and find the owner to

20 bucks, not gonna lie id keep up

Nechlace id try and return it

photograph i think id just leave it there or somehting but like how often do you see a photograph just chillen?

Gideon said...

quarter-give it to a homeless

Hat-sell it on ebay

keys-leave it

20 bucks- keep

necklace- try to return it, or else leave it

photograph- leave it

Sarah said...

A quarter...i would leave it on the floor

A hat .... i would put in the lost and found or just leave it

Keys...i would try to find the owner

20 $....keep

A necklace ... keep if its cute, put in lost and found if its ugly.

Morgan said...

A quarter? Yeah.
A hat? Depends if the hat is cute or not. If not, I'll leave it.
A set of keys? I'd go back into the store and give them to a clerk or customer service.
A 20$ bill? I'd keep it.
A necklace? Same with the hat. If it was a cute necklace, I'd keep it.
A photograph? I'd leave it there unless I was in it.

Anonymous said...

Quarter- i would not care

a hat- burn it

set of keys- id drive around in a car then when i see a person id throw it out the window at them and say "JESUS IS COMING!"

20 bucks- buy something with it

a necklace- convert to a choker a wear it

photograph- burn it or throw it at someone and say "ALLAH!"

edward said...

if there was a quarter i would take it.

If there was a hat i would leave it.

if there was a set of keys i would give it to security.

if there was 20 bucks i would take it.

if there was a necklace i would keep it unless it was plastic.

If there was a photograph i would leave it

chloecouture23 said...

A quarter? I'd leave it there

A hat? Leave it there

A set of keys? Turn it in to the nearest store, ect.

A 20$ bill? KEEP IT!!

A necklace? Hmm...Keep it

A photograph? Leave it

Anonymous said...

I would keep a quarter because it is not very much money, and it could be anybody's. I would not keep a hat because the person that dropped it could have had lice. I would take the keys to customer service at a store. I would honestly keep the 20 dollar bill. If i find money i usually keep it. I would not keep a necklace. I would not keep a photograph.

Anonymous said...

quarter: leave it there

set of keys : leave it

20 $: take it

neklace : take it

photograph look at it and leave it

Anonymous said...

With a quarter, ide pick it up, who wouldnt.
A hat? if its special ill take it unless i find its owner.
A set of keys is useless, but ide try to find its owner rather than just leave it there.
20$s? hell thats mine!!
A necklace? if its valuable or special ide say "oh thats were i left it" and take it, sucks for its owner!
A photograph is pointless to take unless im a stalker or pedophile.

Anonymous said...

Quarter? Leave it there

Hat? leave, idk whos head its been on it

Keys? turn into lost and found

$20? Keep

Necklace? depends if it was nice enough that it was worth taking

Photo? Leave it there